Thursday 9 June 2011

...succumb to peer pressure.

Hey.
...
Wow. I wrote one word and already I'm stuck on what to say.
Well, hi. I'm Karl. Attending a school for toffs, halfway through exams, freaking out about the future, overcoming a phobia of cows, etc etc.
...
See, this is why I don't do this kind of thing.
I wouldn't be doing this at all if it wasn't for some friends at school suddenly announcing their desire to keep a blog. They're pretty good, as well. So now here I am, feeling like, for want of a better word, an utter retard, wondering how the hell people know what to write on these things.
It's kind of nerve-wracking, writing here, even though I'm about 80% sure no one will ever read it. I feel like I'm picking my own brain for the benefit of others - though how reading my pissed-off, awkward ramblings will benefit anyone is a mystery of the most enigmatic kind in itself.
I should probably do some revision. I have a maths exam tomorrow. Anyone who's ever met me will be able to willingly testify to the fact that numbers and I have a long-running feud. Neither of us see the point of the other's existence. Unfortunately, I've been eating my own words for the last decade or so - I know maths is essential, but I'm stubborn enough to refuse to openly accept it.
Oops - did I say that out loud?
I just turned my head to the left and a nasty "ghhhlk" resounded from my neck, actually reverberating around my room. Owie. Hey, imagine if I could revolve my head, like, the full 360. How cool would that be?
Ok, I need to go, I've been procrastinating long enough. Now to go do some delightful mathematics.
Quote of the day*: Staring at my butt is a good way to get your's kicked. [Christie Monteiro]
Ciao!
* I say "quote of the day" as if I'm actually going to update every day - I can promise you now, I won't. I am monumentally lazy and forgetful - a lethal combination, if left to my own devices. Sincere apologies. Feel free to attempt some harmless amateur brain surgery, try and change me, if you'd like.

No comments: