Tuesday 28 February 2012

Bastard!

Angry! Bastard! Just wasted an hour of bastard worktime [because I know my priorities] stabbing at my bastard ear with a bastard hoop ring and foaming with fury at the bastard's stubborn refusal to clip into itself. Bastard! Now I'm left with not enough bastard time to do my psychology homework for my bastard teacher [she really is a cow, I'm not just saying that], a bright red, throbbing ear, a stupid ineffective hoop kicking around my bathroom cabinet when it should be decorating my body, and a sour mood to last me the rest of the year. Anyone know how to do these bastard cartilage hoops?
Bastard! Bastard! 
Jon Snow [best GoT character, like, ever] is always referred to as the "bastard". It's funny how words change with time. Like "bitch" used to mean a female dog. The N word used to be a shocking act of racism, but it's been reclaimed by the black community as a mild salutation. Back in the olden days, to be gay was to be happy. In the modern olden days, it meant to be attracted to the same gender. Today anything gay just isn't cool.
Oh yeah - Don't Look Back in Anger, Oasis. Only decent song they've ever done. That and Stop Crying Your Heart Out. Wonderwall is an embarrassment.
Quote of the Day: I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things. [Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones]

No comments: