Wednesday 29 February 2012

My little Mensa genius

Born to Run, Bruce Springsteen. 
Dear Rory,
Happy birthday for yesterday, you wonderful, sardonic, patronising, brilliant little ponce.
You were always the coolest person in the year, even if your handwriting did earn you a D in the English mock. Even if I did cheat off you and manage to get a higher grade. Even if you did kick Anya in the face when you were roleplaying Santiago. Even though your quiff is disappointingly flat compared to how it was before.
You're awesome and you inspire me.
And just so you know - I didn't forget.
Quote of the Day: You obviously don't pay enough attention. [Rozzer]

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I actually adore Rory <3

Kit said...

me too! he's one of these people i rarely get sick of, it's so good!

Rory said...

awwww thank you, that's, really touching. :) This post should have come with a health warning...