Friday 13 January 2012

I'm a shameless Apple

Ben's proposed that everyone begin their blog posts with a song that everyone should listen to, so, in a heroic act of pitying selflessness, I shall promote his craaaazy, harebrained scheme by beginning with a song that everyone knows the chorus to, that just reminds me of happiness every time I listen to it; Dancing in the Moonlight, Toploader. Joseph Washbourne
[Just discovered another reason to be a Mac - I can do fancy characters! I'm totally utilising some of these from now on: ☺ ☹ ☃ ☞ ☜ ✌ ☀ ✎ ✓ ☤ ✞ ❃ ❀ ✪ ❤ - and, my new favourite:
Yes, I had to make that two font sizes bigger than the rest - but look at the detail! He's got eyebrows an' all!]
Just in case it wasn't obvious - I don't have anything to really talk about. For, like, the fiftieth post running. So. Yeah. Sorry.
It's Friday, it's the weekend - and I couldn't be more glad that this week is over. It's done! My exams are done! For four months! Now comes the damn coursework! That's the arse about taking a variety of subjects. All coursework or all exams, great, but not half and half. That just sucks, because you neglect your coursework for the exams, and then, like now, now they're over, you're panicking about the respectable arseload of bloody essays that all the non-exam people got finished over Christmas, when I was still putting off doing any kind of work at all, to be in for next week. ARGH. 
Still. Party tomorrow night. Consciousness oblivion, here I come. It's worrying how much I look forward to losing my mind. Clever people confront their troubles, apply their knowledge and actually do something about them; others run as fast as they possibly can in the other direction and, wherever possible, erase them from their minds entirely. Fools, cough.
Quote of the Day: One time, I got a whole hot cross bun stuck in my mouth. I had to use an enormous Phillips screwdriver to get it out again. [Milton Jones]

2 comments:

unamed said...

Correction; people who think they're clever confront their problems and spend their whole lives fighting with themselves, the rest of us fight, lose then enjoy our lives by forgetting and getting absolutly hammered!

Ella said...

MAC:D