Saturday 21 January 2012

Yo, puppy dawg

Common People, Pulp. Not a big fan of Jarvis Cocker, but this is a nineties classic.
Went to see Warhorse with mum today [like the cool person I am, hanging out with my ma on a Saturday afternoon]. If I'm honest, I only really went because I heard Benedict Cumberpatch was in it, and I was sorely disappointed - it was more of a cameo appearance, and I think it's outrageous that he was made to look unsexy. That's like... writing a phone message on the Mona Lisa because you had nothing else to use.
Heh... You know how you always prefix adjectives and nouns that begin with a vowel with an "an" as opposed to an "a"? I've been wondering what the exceptions are. An hour. A unanimous something. I want more. Words fascinate me. The English language is just so incredible - people who say they hate reading, they hate English, it... it doesn't make sense! Language is beautiful!
Pretentious moment over. 
I love babies... They're so gorgeous, all of them. Apart from the one I saw in Ipswich the other week who looked a lot like Churchill. Yeah. All babies except that one. I wish I could line up all the babies in the world and just go round chubbing each of them. Except Churchill baby, he was kind of skinny. Nowhere near enough chub.
I don't really have anything else to say to you. Sorry for wasting your time an' all.
Quote of the Day: [Glee S2E14]
       Rachel: I've never even had a drink.
       Finn: Seriously? No wonder I never got past second base.

No comments: