Monday 16 January 2012

When you wish upon Brian Cox, your dreams come true.

This Little Light, LZ7. Heh, I remember Theo played this at the party on Saturday and all us Christians who recognised it were like, "Really?" but everyone loved it, which is great. It's so gosh darn catchy. Religion has never been catchy.
I don't know why, but I'm in a pretty foul mood right now. I have absolutely no excuse to be, my day's been pretty good: I got a lie-in until half 10, arrived at school at 11 and immediately got a massive hug, I carved "I♥U" into a kiwi fruit in biology, hung out with some new people under the stairs at lunch, arsed around with Miriam in English, loitered in the library with the private school toffs [I jest], dinner was delicious, as is Professor Brian Cox [my favourite physicist in the world], who's doing his Stargazing Live on the BBC with Dara O'Briain - and I love Brian Cox! I love the stars! I love dinner! Why am I not happy?! Cheer up, damnit!
I feel like I've been way too centred around myself lately, and I want to change that. How are you guys? Talk to me, give me a topic to blog about, tell me how you're doing. I genuinely want to know.
Quote of the Day: "The reason authors almost always put a dedication on a book, Annie, is because their selfishness even horrifies themselves in the end." [Paul Sheldon - Misery, Stephen King]

    1 comment:

    Hatter said...

    ... Hi :)
    Brian Cox = nommish.
    I'm ...surviving. And trying to change that to living. But you know that from my blog.
    Talk about what makes you happy. Like you said to me. Something that makes you so happy your smile doesn't fade for days
    xx