Monday 9 January 2012

Unidentified characters

I just found a key that makes § <-- that shape. Amazing.
Remember the pantomime I was in early December? The DVD arrived earlier today and I just watched it. Man, it felt weird watching myself. I look so pathetically spindly. It was probably better, as a whole, for me to watch as an audience than the actual audiences we had because it's only us that really knows how much blood, sweat and tears went into it. Man, I miss it. Even the relentless teasing. At one point in the dress-rehearsal, everyone managed to convince me that, because of the way the lights work, my clothes went completely see-through when I was on stage. We all met up for bowling [first strike of the night - on my first throw - the first time I ever remember going bowling - hell yes!] on Friday, and it just struck me how much I love being with them. It was... lovely. There's no other way of describing it. Just don't tell any of them I said that, I'd never hear the end of it.

One half of the double act; the cross-dresser [now with purple hair]; Prince Charming
Quote of the Day: Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend. [Stephen King]

No comments: